Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Changes

I started my blog because it was suggested to have one when we started the whole adoption process. I really hesitated about starting one, we are pretty private people, I wasn't into reading other people's and I didn't see how posting about our life was going to get us any closer to starting our family. But with social media changing our life's and people becoming more high tech I can see the sense behind the theory. With that in mind I've decided to add another section to my blog. I want to have a section dedicated to infertility. We have meet so many amazing couples, through our struggles. And sometimes the only way I got through a hard day was calling or texting a friend who knew exactly what I was going through. My plan, (hopefully this will work), is to not only share my story but get some of my close friends, and new friends, to share theirs. I think writing can be therapeutic and sharing your story can release a burden you may not have known you were carrying. And to lighten the mood I hope to include the stuff we can laugh at. Because when you are living in the moment sometimes its laugh or cry and I usually choose to laugh. So if you want to be included in this venture, message or email me your experience. If you want to remain anonymous to protect the innocent, haha, I won't tell anyone where the origin of the stories come from. :). tyler_jessica11@yahoo.com

I don't remember where I found this, probably Facebook or Pinterest, but it describes exactly how me and Tyler feel. It's hard to give up, so that's why we continue to hope.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, I just stumbled upon your blog via a facebook post from a mutual friend. I just wanted to let you know that adoption has been a great blessing in my life. My parents weren't able to have bilogical children and they adopted me, and later my sister as an infant. It has been such a wonderful blessing because I have awesome parents, (just ask Tyler he knows my dad.) Anyway I know there are tons of kids out there that need great families like yours and that eventually you will be blessed to find the children that are supposed to come to you. If you ever want to ask me any questions about anything adoption, please reach out to me anytime. I live in Boise and am on the Board of Directors for an adoption agency in town. May you find peace in God's plan for you.

JT Belnap 208-409-4462