Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween! Best time of the year!

It's no secret that I love Halloween. I look forward to our party every year. This year we had a Masquerade party. (Inspired by our trip to New Orleans this summer). It was fun to see everyone's creative costume ideas! Only bad part about the party was that it had to end. We had such a good turn out and we are glad all of our friends and family could make it! Here are some pics from the night! 

There were over 100 masks hanging from the ceiling. It took a while to make and hang them, not to mention the amount of glitter that covered the floor! Haha


My first time making a cheesecake, glad it turned out! Red velvet Oreo cheesecake 
 Fun game we played this year 
 Tyler was a good sport and posed for my light checks, I got a few good blackmail ones for later.
Loved our masks! Thanks Cortney for helping me pick them out in NOLA! Wished you could have been here! 
And here our are amazing guests! It least the ones that wanted their pictures taken.
The Phantom of the Opera and Christine
A couple of minions
 The makers of the BEST cheese ball I have ever tasted
Robbers stopping by 
 A Greek goddess and her soldier 
Wow that's the only word that comes to mind :)

Thanks to my brother in law Brandon and Tyler for taking these pictures of the guests for me! I think they turned out great!
We eat lots of good food and play games! Thanks to everyone who brought a treat and played in the games.
Me and my oldest brother
Me and my other brother


In a blind taste test every soda was sprite! Notice the diet coke I have in my hand.
My sister made it from Boise! It was too short of a trip, but good to see her! 
After playing games it was fun to catch up with friends.
Thanks everyone for coming! Somewhere around 360 days until next years party! 






























No comments: