Friday, April 25, 2014

The best 4 months ever! And many more amazing months to follow..

Drum roll please....... We adopted a baby! Our greatest dream came true!!! Our prayers were answered! Haha I know 4 months ago, old news to most of you, but I've just been so busy being a mom and loving on my new little guy I have completely neglected my blog! Sorry for everyone who's been wondering where we've been. I plan on writing as much as I can about our experience traveling to get our bundle of joy, don't worry it's coming soon, but today is not that day! After work this week I plan on getting in as many snuggles as I can! Here is a few picture to get you by til I can write more! 


We were waiting to go before the judge. Our journey was almost over, we could almost come home. 

I love this one. The hospital was a very interesting experience. This pictured sums up what we felt. Looking and longing to hold him, but unsure of if we could! We had to wear the yellow gowns while in the NICU, to protect the little ones from outside germs. 


One of my absolute favorite pictures of our little guy. So sweet, so innocent. 

My very first picture with our miracle baby. I'd been awake all night, traveling all day, but yet when we got there and I could finally hold him, all the stress and tiredness went away! (8 hours old) 


More pictures and our story coming soon!! Until next time! 


No comments: